Drabble: an extremely short work of fiction of exactly one hundred words. The purpose of the drabble is brevity and to test author's ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in an extremely confined space.
In drabble contests participants are given a theme and a certain amount of time to write a drabble.
Moderated by happier_bunny and faile02
1. A challenge will be posted every Wednesday. Do you have a suggestion for a challenge? Please comment at the close of one challenge, or here, at our Challenge Request entry.
2. You'll have one week to write and post your drabble or drabbles. Write as many as you want...there's no such thing as enough. :)
3. We're going to add another level of fun. If you write a drabble, or more than one, you get to give a condom to the Queer as Folk character of your choice for each drabble you write. Unsure why we award condom points? Click here.
4. Announce who gets your condom in your post with your drabble.
5. If you have more than one drabble, please use cuts and for each drabble, include the following:
6. Every Wednesday, we'll add up the condoms, announce the winner, and post the next contest.
7. Have a drabble that doesn't fit the theme? No worries, you're more than welcome to post it! Just make sure you note that in your Author's Notes.